The NextCell-HP is our most recent version in the NextCell product line which has been used by researchers for many years. The NextCell-HP has advanced microstructures and shows increased performance at all temperatures. It is used as a reference cell for anode and cathode development, and for test fixture calibration. Using our proprietary spray coating manufacturing processes, developed over our years of experience in providing coating services, we have created our most advanced SOFC electrolyte supported cell.
Based on Nexceris’ patented 150-micron thick Hionic™ scandium stabilized zirconia electrolyte support and state-of-the-art anode and cathode materials, the NextCell offers high performance over the temperature range of 750 to 850°C.
Key Benefits to the NextCell-HP
- Enhanced power density thanks to its state-of-the-art electrode compositions
- Part-to-part variations within lots has been reduced with our new spray coating manufacturing process
- NextCell-HP allows for users to evaluate various conditions at a wider range of testing temperatures due to its LSCF cathode electrode
- More flexibility when it comes to designing custom cells
- Lower prices are achieved through FCM’s new processing methods and better yields
- Test results can be counted on with high lot to lot reproducibility
fuelcellmaterials offers contact pastes for both the anodes and cathodes of SOFCs. To achieve optimum results, it is important to maintain good electrical contact between the electrode surface and the current collector. Applying a thin layer of ink (LSM for the cathode and Nickel for the anode) between the electrodes and current collectors will ensure reproducible testing results.